Audience Tool Pocket Storage Cargo Nylon Mountain Parka Olive

Audience Tool Pocket Storage Cargo Nylon Mountain Parka Olive

Audience (AUD) is a brand from Japan, just as the brand’s name, the founder expects to listen the voice from fashion industry and customers, then connect the thoughts from different field to produce the most practical item.


Free Shipping , To Purchse up to NT$15,000 not included some sale items (Overseas) on order

Free Shipping , To Purchse up to NT$6,000(Taiwan Only ) on order

Free Shipping , To Purchse up to NT$6,000 (Only Hong Kong and Macao) on order

NT$5,280
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{ title.name_translations | translateModel }} : {{variationName[$index] | translateModel}}
Quantity
Add to Wishlist
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Add to Wishlist
Description
Shipping & Payment
Customer Reviews
Description
【Brand Introduction】
Audience (AUD) is a brand from Japan, just as the brand’s name, the founder expects to listen the voice from fashion industry and customers, then connect the thoughts from different field to produce the most practical item.
Japanese always focus on the details, so all products are made in Japan to maintain the premium quality, and expect each piece to be able to play its greatest value in your daily life.

【Product Description 】
A parka jacket with plenty of storage pockets.

The large pockets of the previously released gardener jackets, as well as the key design of the summer pocket cargo shorts, are used on this jacket, which has a total of 12 large and small pockets.

It is mainly made of Teflon 60/40 fabric with good function. The weft of this fabric is thick and strong cotton thread, and the warp thread is a blend of nylon thread with high molecular density and high strength. In cold weather, 60% cotton expands and fills the voids in the fabric, increasing the overall density of the fabric. The remaining 40% nylon, due to its inherent properties, making it a functional material with water and wind repellent.

【Product Material
60% Cotton, 40% Nylon

【Origin】
Designed in Japan, Made in China

Size’s Ref.】
The male model is 175cm/70kg and wears size M

【Size Chart】
尺寸 肩寬 胸圍 衣長 袖長 X X
(Size:cm)
(Shoulder
(Chest
(Length
Sleeve X X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X X X X X
X
M 58
63
80
59 X X
L
59 65 81
60 X X
X X X X X X
X
X X X X
X
X
X
X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X
X X X X X X X
Shipping & Payment

Delivery Options

  • SF Express - Freight Collect
  • Taipei Dunnan Shop Pick Up
  • SF-Express (Only Taiwan)
  • International EMS, DHL or UPS ( about 4 to 10 Business days)
  • SF-Express to Only to Hong Kong and Macao (about 2-4 day)
  • SF-Express Only to China not included Hong Kong and Macao (about 2-4 day)
  • 宅配for植栽
  • Family Mart No Cash on Delivery (Only Taiwan)
  • 7-11 No Cash on Delivery
  • 7-11 Cash on Delivery

Payment Options

  • LINE Pay
  • Credit Card (Visa / Master / JCB) AE will be not accepted
  • UnionPay
  • Credit Card Installment
  • Credit Card or Paypal (Paypal Express)
  • Bank Transfer
  • 7-11 Cash On Delivery
Customer Reviews
{{'product.product_review.no_review' | translate}}